Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions ...

Hi,

Okay, i am a disgruntled ex.*******s user, who has been given this link. So far pleased with what i have seen. I have already signed up with Vodahost, but the download took me to a design template, which i had to save on my pc, which is not something i require.

This is what i am after in a nutshell,
    1) Voda to host my new website ( i dont want to load a template on my own harddrive)
    2) Website to be built and managed using your easy site builder
    3) i must have a choice of clean & ultra professional looking templates (i dont expect them to be free) which have multi columns, ideally with nav bars on either side, not just on the customary left hand side.
    4) Templates which are editable preferably, but if they meet my requirements in 3) i could be okay with this
    5) Dont want no adverts from Voda, or any widgets or partners on my completed site once i pay for you to host it
    6) costs, are their any hidden catches, limits to your services,etc
    7) What are the downtimes for routine maintenance, server upgrades, etc Can i expect outages at peak times on my site's?
    If i were to make a small suggestion to include a feature in your site builder/editor; which one of your competitors may have, how feasible would it be for you to implement it (like a paragragh link creator on the same page)
    9) How every so often do you plan to introduce new features, services to your existing members?

Thank you for reading ... If someone can answer my questions, i would very much appreciate it. Their appear to be so many different services for different types of users i am a little lost.

Re: Some questions ...

Originally posted by mgk View Post
    Hi,

Okay, i am a disgruntled ex.*******s user, who has been given this link. So far pleased with what i have seen. I have already signed up with Vodahost, but the download took me to a design template, which i had to save on my pc, which is not something i require.

Hi, Not sure what you are meaning by the fact that the download to you to a design template? Blue Voda is a desktop application, meaning you build your webpages on your desktop, store your files on your own computer,make changes on your computer and publish your results - unlike what you have been using prior.

This is what i am after in a nutshell,
    1) Voda to host my new website ( i dont want to load a template on my own harddrive)

Voda Hosting can host any website you build regardless of any website building method. The Blue Voda Software is free to use, you must have a voda hosting account to publish your website, however, you are free to use any webbuilder and do your hosting with Voda Host.

2) Website to be built and managed using your easy site builder

Yes, this can be done using the free blue voda software.

3) i must have a choice of clean & ultra professional looking templates (i dont expect them to be free) which have multi columns, ideally with nav bars on either side, not just on the customary left hand side.

Voda Host offers many free templates as well as paid for templates, there are a tremendous amount of choices, in fact it is very easy to build your own designed template and use within blue voda.

4) Templates which are editable preferably, but if they meet my requirements in 3) i could be okay with this.

Dependent on the style of template you have chosen, most editing of these templates are edited in an image editing program, or will tell you which other software you will need to do any editing. A knowledge of doing so is also required in some cases.

5) Dont want no adverts from Voda, or any widgets or partners on my completed site once i pay for you to host it

Voda Host does not have any advertisements, (unlike what you have used prior) .. If you choose, you can join the Voda Host affiliate program, guaranteed you will want to do so, their rewards are the best you might find anywhere. It is free to join. I would recommend this when you become a voda hosting client.

6) costs, are their any hidden catches, limits to your services,etc

There are no hidden costs, the only thing hidden may be the wonderful choices and design elements that the Blue Voda Software has to offer. When you start using the program, you will find surprise after surprise of all of the goodies and support you will receive, here, within the program and at Voda Host.

7) What are the downtimes for routine maintenance, server upgrades, etc Can i expect outages at peak times on my site's?

Nothing to mention here, as we are all always up and running, or if a small problem occurs, Voda Host Support Team takes care of these things in a jiffy.

If i were to make a small suggestion to include a feature in your site builder/editor; which one of your competitors may have, how feasible would it be for you to implement it (like a paragragh link creator on the same page)

Your suggestions for additional features are always welcomed. You are free to post under "Wish List" here in the forum. We have often posted wishes and have found that Voda Host takes their software seriously and continues to provide us with awesome web building design elements! Believe me, you can do anything!!

9) How every so often do you plan to introduce new features, services to your existing members?

Voda Host is on the move daily always looking to improve their features, they have a team of spe******ts who seem to know what we all want. Any suggestions are always welcomed.

Thank you for reading ... If someone can answer my questions, i would very much appreciate it. Their appear to be so many different services for different types of users i am a little lost.

We welcome you to join us, you won't regret it and you will be totally impressed with what you receive!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X