Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much traffic a day can a lite site take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much traffic a day can a lite site take?

I have two accounts with blue voda but they are basically service oriented sites that don't get much traffic. A site that I am working on now will be in the New York Post on the front page Monday. I am expecting 5 to 10,000 hits in a short period. The bulk of the site will be displayed through an iframe as we are contracting that part out, but the main page and 5 to 10 other pages with light graphics and quizzes will be hosted on blue voda. Please advise if the server that my site will be on will be able to handle that kind of traffic, as I do not want it to be shut down with the media attention that it will get the first week.
    myhomeneedshelp.com
    Thank You,
    Steve

Re: How much traffic a day can a lite site take?

Your standard band allottment is 6000gb per month, with additional band available (and billed to your account) at an incredibly low rate.

With the professional hosting at VodaHost, the configurations are prepared to facilitate trafic much greater than you mentioned with no problem at all!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you but that doesn't realy answer how many users can be on at a given time. I saw the monthly bandwith but am not sure how many people can be on at a given time.
      Thank you in advance.

Comment

Your question is not answerable because we do not measure usage by your terms....But 10,000 hits is nothing.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X