Pre Sales Questions?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Sales Questions?????

I presently have several ecommerce websites up and running for about two years through StoresOnline. Due to SOL limitations I've decided to move my sites to someone else. I've spent time reviewing the Voda Host pages and tutorials and before I make a decision I have a few questions.

Premise: My present storefronts are active and taking orders so I can't shut them down until I have replacement storefronts in place. Probably flash cut.

1. Can I continue to operate my existing storefronts until I have designed my new website with ecommerce capability?

2. If the answer to #1 is yes, what are the specific steps I would follow and what product do you recommend I purchase?

Thanks,

Re: Pre Sales Questions?????

Originally posted by roiexpert View Post
    I presently have several ecommerce websites up and running for about two years through StoresOnline. Due to SOL limitations I've decided to move my sites to someone else. I've spent time reviewing the Voda Host pages and tutorials and before I make a decision I have a few questions.

Premise: My present storefronts are active and taking orders so I can't shut them down until I have replacement storefronts in place. Probably flash cut.

1. Can I continue to operate my existing storefronts until I have designed my new website with ecommerce capability?

2. If the answer to #1 is yes, what are the specific steps I would follow and what product do you recommend I purchase?

Thanks,
    1) Yes
    2a) Create a VodaHost account with a new (disposible) domain name.
    2b) Build your store.
    2c) When your store is ready and looks and functions the way you want it too...Submit a support ticket and we will swap the domain names on your account to any domain name you desire.

We offer 5 shopping carts to choose from.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

do I need the website builder if I buy a template?
      if I use the template do I have to upload each page or does the whole site upload altogether?

Comment

Originally posted by christinamiller View Post
        do I need the website builder if I buy a template?
        if I use the template do I have to upload each page or does the whole site upload altogether?

1) Depends on the template..But you will need something in order to edit it.
        2) Depends on the template...Prob..one at a time.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Before buying a template .. you have to decide on the web builder. They dont mix and match. Templates are usually designed for a specific application.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
          X