• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Muleymark
    Private

• May 2007

Questions on adding pages or editing existing

I have a website with a different program, but am considering BlueVoda because of different features and being able to have multiple sites with only the cost of hosting. What a great feature! I'm still sort of a newbie at building webpages and sites so any info is helpful...

My questions are:
    1. When building a site, can I build a few pages and publish to get the site out there, or on this type of program, is it best to build as many pages as possible before publishing?

2. When changing a page or adding a page, is there an extra charge or is it automatically submitted (when I go through the submit process) to the same search engines as the first time BlueVoda submits the original pages?

3. Which search engines are the pages submitted to?

Thanks for any answers.
    Mark
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Questions on adding pages or editing existing

Originally posted by Muleymark View Post
    I have a website with a different program, but am considering BlueVoda because of different features and being able to have multiple sites with only the cost of hosting. What a great feature! I'm still sort of a newbie at building webpages and sites so any info is helpful...

My questions are:
    1. When building a site, can I build a few pages and publish to get the site out there, or on this type of program, is it best to build as many pages as possible before publishing?

2. When changing a page or adding a page, is there an extra charge or is it automatically submitted (when I go through the submit process) to the same search engines as the first time BlueVoda submits the original pages?

3. Which search engines are the pages submitted to?

Thanks for any answers.
    Mark

Hi sure, publish your pages as they become ready, but keep in mind that you should not have any links on any of those pages that do not work ... for instance you could publish up a page with all the information that your site will contain while you are working on other pages - a coming soon - introductory type of page ... and of course, this page would need to be named, saved and published as index ...

You can make as many changes to your pages and NO there is not a charge. Blue Voda is a desktop web builder and the .bvp files it creates for you remain on your computer to reopen and modify whenever you like. All you need to do is make your changes on the page and republish - your new version will be seen.

You can use voda search to submit your site for you, as well you can read the search engines area of this forum for further information, one thing you might consider is making yourself a site map to place on your index page, and submitting your own site to google, but you will read much more here..

Welcome to Vodaland - you'll be making the right choice

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X