X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vodahost webbuilder

Hi There
    my domain name is bigsales.co.nz
    I have registered with soholaunch and I am building website with soholaunch ,but there are few features goodand easy in vodahost webbuilder so,Can I use both for building the web if yes then how.How can I connect my website with VB.
    Thanks

Re: vodahost webbuilder

Hard link your website. Create some pages on BlueVoda and some on Soho, when their both ready you can put links on your BlueVoda pages that will link to Soho and vice versa.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hi Jeremy,Can you please advise how do I link VB and soho.My VB Server IP is 74.86.118.21 and I have lost its user name and password it is also not showing any option to get password information thru email,secondly IP of soholaunch is different 74.86.118.22.
      please advise

Comment

Hey,

You will have to contact VodaHost about this issue. Tell them that you've lost the information and would like to request your master username and password information first.

Get that step done first and then we can move on to the next step, you will need to send them a support ticket at support@vodahost.com

Also, do you have two hosting accounts?
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

You may wish to consider the fact if you had requested a Dedicated IP the server numbers will always be different than the IP you use Blue Voda to publish with (it is an anomaly that is not exactly common knowledge). They are usually one digit off from one another....as are the official 'number' designations of Databases (and Soholaunch is DB configured).

However, if, like you say, you "misplaced" your User Name and Password, you probably have not published anything as of yet, so Submitting a Support Ticket is your surest route to get back to square one.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks to you both
            will write to support voda
            thx

Comment

Working...
            X