• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darksimps
    Private

• Jan 2008

Going to a webpage after making donation

Before I join Vodahost and set up my account I would like to finish building my webpages. I would like to know how to create a link that after a person successfully donates money to my site it will take them to a pre determined link where they can download certain software and how to make the download page available to that person for only 24 hours and then dissapear.
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Going to a webpage after making donation

Originally posted by Darksimps View Post
    Before I join Vodahost and set up my account I would like to finish building my webpages. I would like to know how to create a link that after a person successfully donates money to my site it will take them to a pre determined link where they can download certain software and how to make the download page available to that person for only 24 hours and then dissapear.

Hi ... dependent on what you have set up to accept the donation payment will be the same that you use to create your download page url .. if you are using paypal, this can be programmed at paypal to take the purchasers to the url of the download page - however, to do what you want to do and that is for the url to expire after 24 hours for the download, you will need to purchase a script or program to do this ..
    you could check with NavalDesign or Watdaflip for this type of programming.

I just found a post made by Andy who has provided a link for a program you may be interested in to do this http://withinweb.net/phpipnmonitor/

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X