• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMDComposer
    Private

• Jan 2008

O.o What am I limited to?

I downloaded the free version of BlueVoda so I could see if it was the right program to to create the type of website I was looking to well...create. Anyway, I was wondering what features were added to BlueVoda after you start paying.

Also, specifically, I am wondering if there is a way to add "customer profiles" where they can post audio files. And if so, what kind of audio files would they be limited to if any?

Please help. Thanks. :)
  • Jeremy
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: O.o What am I limited to?

The best feature of all is that once you start paying you can get your website online and published!

You can build your site with BlueVoda (all the features are there) and when you're ready to pay you can publish after and have it online.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• sedona
      Major General

• Jun 2007

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
      The best feature of all is that once you start paying you can get your website online and published!
      Ditto! AND nowhere is hosting more affordable and reliable!

However. at the top of your page if you click 'Features' you will get an expanded view of the many Blue Voda 'extras' included in your account. You may not yet understand what these extras will mean to your web building and hosting experience - but you will as you go along.

Ken
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

• Watdaflip
        Major General

• Sep 2005

Originally posted by sedona View Post
        Ditto! AND nowhere is hosting more affordable and reliable!

However. at the top of your page if you click 'Features' you will get an expanded view of the many Blue Voda 'extras' included in your account. You may not yet understand what these extras will mean to your web building and hosting experience - but you will as you go along.

Ken
        That not really BlueVoda features, more features that are in cPanel which is provided with your VodaHost web hosting accounts. BV itself is exactly the same before pay for hosting as it is after. The big difference (As Jeremy has already said) is that after you are a customer you can publish your pages, but there is no functional difference in the program itself

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• sedona
          Major General

• Jun 2007

Originally posted by Watdaflip View Post
          That not really BlueVoda features, more features that are in cPanel which is provided with your VodaHost web hosting accounts. BV itself is exactly the same before pay for hosting as it is after. The big difference (As Jeremy has already said) is that after you are a customer you can publish your pages, but there is no functional difference in the program itself
          I stand corrected, Whatdaflip. I meant that these features were provided additionally with a VodaHost account.

Ken
          Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
          X