which web builder software do I us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which web builder software do I us?

Hi..I want to build a ecommerce site ( I will be using paytrace for my shopping cart and credit card processing) Which web builder should I use bluvodo or soholaunch?..thanks

Re: which web builder software do I us?

I haven't heard of paytrace - you'll need to find one of the shopping carts that will accept them as a merchant account.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Pay trace already has a shopping cart. I was told I could use any shopping cart service and credit card proccessing company with vodohost. All I want to know is what software would be better blue vodo or soholaunch?thanks

Comment

VodaHost is a HOSTING company. Soho is a shopping cart. You can't use Soho unless you know if they take Paytrace. You have to build your site in a software that takes YOUR processing company. Yep, you can host it with VH - but you are talking *****s and oranges.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Through checking out the website for paytrace it looks like they have their own shopping cart software. From looking through their page it may be something you have to buy. There is no download link and it indicates you need to contact a paytrace reseller or their own support team for more information. It does look like it is compatible with OsCommerce and Zen Cart, both of which are available to use with your Voda Host account.
          Mattski

http://www.ScorpioFire.com

Comment

Working...
          X