Download HTML to vodahost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download HTML to vodahost

Do I have to use the Voda Site Builder or is there a way can I add HTML to my voda host account? Is there a tutorial on how to change the HTML code on the site builder? Thanks!

Re: Download HTML to vodahost

You can build your pages in HTML if you wish, you don't have to use Blue Voda at all. Many use DreamWeaver of FP and there are others. Use whatever you feel comfortable with. No, there are no tutorials on using HTML. You can edit the HTML files directly through your Control Panel.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

If you need tutorials for learning HTML look at http://w3schools.com, they are by far one of the best tutorial websites for learning web based languages on the net.

Depending on how fast you can pick things like this up, you might want to invest in a book.

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Dear Amanda,

I think you'll find that the quote directly from W.H. Murray ends at "...come his way." Murray then inserts a comment about learning to respect one of Goethe's couplets, and quotes the couplet in English "Whatever you can do... Begin it now".

Bottom line: the last three sentences are Goethe's, not Murray's.

Be that as it may, it's a great signature!

Cheers,
        Richard Baker

Comment

Working...
        X