This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving Homestead for VodaHost!

Hi, I'm BRAND spankin' new - about to start the task of moving multiple websites from homestead and yahoo hosting to HERE!

I'm sure I'll be pulling my hair out - but was wondering if there are others here who have been on homestead or yahoo hosting and how it turned out for you?

One of the biggest sites I'll be moving is our online eMagazine at www.indieislands.com (I heard Voda has some type of subscription thing too!)

Anyone out there that can make us feel better about coming over?

Dave

Re: Leaving Homestead for VodaHost!

Dave,
    I haven't used Homestead or Yahoo - but moved my stores from another host- and am glad I did! I'm sure you'll be just as happy here.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Beth;

Thanks for your reply! I hope so! The Cpanel looks a bit intimidating to someone more into GUI's and Graphic Design - YIKES!

You have some awesome pinatas there at your site! COOL!

Thanks for making me feel welcome -

I've begun the DNS/Registrar processes today - so I'm official now - just a matriculation thing !

So far, Cust Service here has been FAST via eMail!

That's a GOOD sign!

I was paying a load of cash for 300 MB of diskspace at homestead - YEA - Megabytes! Can ya believe that?

David

Comment

Hi Dreamstar,

I hope I haven't reached out to you too late! I was stuck in the "dark side" (those who know me know where I ran from, lol), and believe me -- there is no better than Vodahost. I dare you, lol, to compare any others! I, and some very happy customers of Vodahost, will tell you that this place is where it is at.

You can use their builders or do your own, depending on your expertise. You are practically unlimited in what you can achieve with Vodahost! And if you have any doubts, just read, read, read in this forum. This forum is filled with happy customers getting the help that they need!!!!

Sincerely,
        Karen Williams
        Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

love the site you've already got, looks like you'll have some interesting questions from the way you've got your current site set up - looks really cool.
          www.madinmelbourne.com.au
          the ART of Making A Difference

Comment

I Am Also Leaving Yahoo For Voda There Hosting Is Horrilble. I Have A Statistics Problem Now For Three Months All I Get From Yahoo They Are Investigating. My Urls Don,t Get Picked Up But Google Picked Up 90% Of My Urls. I Should Have My Site Finished In March Then Goodbye Yahoo. As Soon As I Staerted Building With Voda And Asked A Question Got My Answers In No Time Glad To Be One Of Voda Host Family Well Good Luck To All.
            sigpicJoe
            Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
            The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Working...
            X