This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa card from Japan for billing?

I was wanting to know if i can use my wifes Japanese credit card to pay for my hosting fees. I American and i cant get a credit card here in Japan right now. Should i just have my wife as my contact for Vodahost and run the site myself? Or this might sound silly but i have Paypal. Do you use Paypal for billing by chance? Also her card is VISA backed so i dont see that as aproblem but i could be wrong.
    Thank you
    www.d-drivesportsenglish.com

Re: Visa card from Japan for billing?

Yes..please use PayPal.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ok so i tried to use Paypal but i have to use my wifes Paypal anyway as you cant send money anywhere from a Japanese Paypal account if you dont have a credit card attached to it.
      So now im stuck as Vodahost has my e-mail address in its system and will not let me try and pay for the hosting with a different Paypal address as i cant get past the regestration screen. It keeps saying that my e-mail address is allready in the systme and i cany proceed.
      If my e-mail address could be wiped for the system i could finished of the payment,or if the is something else that could be done please let me know.I havent got a log in pass word for the billing area so im just stuck for now.
      This is my e-mail address
      mrbeckrc*yahoo.co.jp
      I didnt use the at mark,i hope something can be figured out.
      Thanks again

Comment

Never mind i figured it out so eerything should be in process now. Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X