• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ragemaster
    Private

• Jan 2008

Is there a "light alternative"?

Hi,

my girlfriend is a designer producing and selling jewelry and she is intererested in transferring her current homepage to Vodahost to be able to use the "publish"-function of the Bluevoda Website Builder.

After having found out more information about your services my only question is if you have any alternative that suits smaller websites? 0,5 GB of diskspace would be more than enough for her website and the traffic is nowhere near 6000 GB/month (or year for that matter).

Is there any available account with less diskspace and a smaller fee?

Best regards,
    ragemaster
  • sedona
    Major General

• Jun 2007

Re: Is there a "light alternative"?

No. The package is less than $10 amonth if you pay by the month, less than $8 a month if you pay by the year and less than $6 a month if you buy 3 years at a time. With the Blue Voda website builder, all the extras and tremendous support - I don't know what could be a better bargain.

And if I found what looked to be a better deal my advice would be to beware of it.
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

• judavvforum
      Major

• Nov 2007

Ditto....Sedona! It's a great deal! Last year I wasted over $4000 on a website deal and it's sitting on the shelf unused because BV is soooo much better!

Comment

• Bethers
        Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Great price, great deal - and a great forum, to boot!
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X