bluevoda or soholaunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluevoda or soholaunch

Hello, to anyone that can make since of my jiberish! Is jiberish really a word? Anyway,this is probable a dumb question, but, I'm going to build a website(or try to) that on my home page I would have a list of services that my visitors would click on, which would then go to a page with zip codes for thier area to click on, which would then diplay a page of dealers in thier area to contact. On the home page there would be about 50 services to chose from. The page of zip codes would be all the zip codes for one state.Then there would be approx.10 contacts for each catagory. Does this sound like something that a amature could build? Would I use bluevoda or soholaunch? Thanks for your input and any recommendations!

Re: bluevoda or soholaunch

You would use Blue Voda for that.

Soho is for building an ecommerce site - you don't mention selling products at all.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks for your reply. So bluevoda could handle a large database site like this? Also, I found a website template in the soholaunch templates that I liked. Could I purchase a template from there to use with bluevoda? It is the business red and yellow template. Also from the way I described the site setup, in your opionin should a amature attempt this or just hire someone to do it?

Comment

You are going to need help if you want this done - and a database can be added to any site. But the type of database in Soho is the shopping cart. Someone else should chime in based on whether that could be turned around for what you want, but it is specific to shopping carts.

Also, I'm deleting your thread asking me to answer this separately. Not necessary to duplicate :)
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X