• Show
Clear All
  • karenwms63
    Colonel

• Feb 2008

Quick Question for Vodahost

hi,

Can't find a thread on this one----

I have a business hosting account and just signed up my business partner for a personal hosting account with voda. The business, W Squared Enterprises, is the owner of the domain names that each vodahost account uses. However, my business partner, Betty, is not even close to being able to build her site for her family reunions. When I signed her up, the internet order form would let me put the business on the domain information, but wouldn't let me use the business email addy for the second account because it "was already in use with vodahost". So my question is.....

Can I use the same blue voda builder for both of the vodahost accounts?

I am the one who will be building for her account and the business account. It would make my life simpler to able to use the same builder (computer) to do both vodahost accounts. The business account's client id is 21833.

I ask this because I am just beginning with voda and haven't published anything for either account (Betty's personal account was just ordered today).

Thanks for everything,

(A Tickled Pink Vodahost Customer who hasn't even published yet, lol.)
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: Quick Question for Vodahost

Can I use the same blue voda builder for both of the vodahost accounts?
    Yes, no problem...When you installed BV, BV created a folder in your MyDocuments called BlueVoda...This is where BV stores all the files you create for your website....Go to this folder and create a folder inside of it called site2, this is where you will save all your friends files to keep them separate from all your files.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• karenwms63
      Colonel

• Feb 2008

Thank the powers that be for a wonderful hosting company!!!!

Quick responses for the technologically challenged such as I. Can't possibly say enough to praise Vodahost!!

Thanks!!!!
      Karen Williams
      Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

• Bethers
        Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Karen,
        Actually, I suggest you name your folders the name of the websites - will make it easy to find which belongs to which.

The biggest thing to remember - is when you publish from different accounts, they may be on different servers, thus you need to change the IP as well as the password. Make sure to always check and put in the right one. Don't ask how I know this (yes, I have published pages to the wrong account in the past).
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

• karenwms63
          Colonel

• Feb 2008

Thanks Beth!!

Man, I am glad I'm here in Vodaland!
          Karen Williams