• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • suneanarab
    Private First Class

• Apr 2006

payment for web hosting

hi,

i'm sorry to say that i am very frustrated that i can not pay by debt card for hosting with you. i live in the uk and it's not standard practice for everyone to have a credit card. i have tried several times to send a check for payment but they never seem to reach you.

why in a world of intertnet hosting that accepts debit cards don't you? i really want to use your service but i'm at a dead end as to what to do. virtually everyone else accepts debit cards surely it can't be that hard for you to do the same?

please help me out or i will have to take my custom elsewhere as i have been trying to do this for two years now.

suzanne
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: payment for web hosting (frustrated!)

Suzanne,

I live in the UK and have paid for several accounts with Vodahost using my debit card.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• VodaHost
      General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

We do accept UK debit cards...But they have to be issued for "international use"(most are by default)...Even though your in the UK...Your making a purchase in the USA...You can also select the PayPal option.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• suneanarab
        Private First Class

• Apr 2006

thanks guys,

wishe i had been told this before i have even called up and was told i would have to download the form and send a check which i did several times.

thanks again i will be sorting this out asap!!

suzanne

Comment

Working...
        X