This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many websites can I have

I would like to know if I can have more than one website, if I sign up with you I want to transfer a domain name and create a whole different one for something else also. Is that possible without having to pay more than the $7.95.

Re: How many websites can I have

As many as you like providing that they are only yours! You have a main domain name and you can have as many Add-on domains as you like hosted on the same account. However, you will have to purchase the actual domain names. You can also have sub-domains. Search and read these forum pages to clarify in your mind what type of domains you want. (Suggest the Add-on)
    Good luck.

Comment

So how do I add more domain names withut getting extra charged?

And when I meke a new page that is going tobe Index.BVP too? Le t me know

Comment

There is a tutorial that explains the process. Yes, the new page is index.bvp but it is published to a different folder.

Comment

Originally posted by pilotsam View Post
          So how do I add more domain names withut getting extra charged?

And when I meke a new page that is going tobe Index.BVP too? Le t me know

You will need to firstly purchase your domains that you wish to add on to your voda hosting account.

Once done you will make sure the name servers for the domain you purchased, are pointed to your voda hosting account.

You will also need to add this on in your control panel under the icon "ADD ON DOMAIN"

You will need a new folder on your computer to store the files related to this domain. It is best to keep them separate to pervent overwriting any pages that may have the same name.

example - index - you need to create, save and publish a page called index to this new domain as well.

you save your page by index - you do not use the .bvp extension, merely index - blue voda automatically saves this file on your computer as a .bvp file which when publised is turned into a .html file ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

And just to clarify, you are not charged any fee for making a addon domain. The only fees associated with adding additional domains to your account is the registration fee, which is unrelated to your vodahost hosting package.

Register/Login Script
            Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
            X