• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billb
    Private

• Mar 2008

Soholaunch question

Am considering switching to VodaHost but am confused on one issue.

Do we really get "free" soholaunch or only the 15 day free trial and after that have to purchase a full version license or put up with an ad-supported basic version?

Thanks,
    Bill
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Soholaunch question

Soholaunch is featured Free with every VodaHost account, and is available as a "one-click" automatic installation via the Fantastico Deluxe icon in each Control Panel.

Do not be confused with the Official Website opportunities, as they offer different "licenses" and programs to consumers. Fantastico is a Premium pre-licensed software portal made available to customers by only Preferred Providers, an includes many other desireable titles, scripts, and foundations that represent a significant savings and "web-building" opportunity.... (For instance, when I was evaluating Fantastico a couple of years ago, I calculated that were I to buy the basic versions of each item VodaHost makes available for free, I would expect to pay nearly $4000. Having so many free technologies handy without cost actually opens the door in cognizantly planning an online "program" with much more freedom and with inclusion of many more robust functionalities as well!)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X