Gallery of images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery of images

Does BlueVoda maintain a repository to allow created images/buttons/etc to be stored for future use?

Re: Gallery of images

Hi, in your program files you will have a folder something like this.
    C:\Program Files\BlueVoda Website Builder\navbar
    Make your button images & pop them in this folder, they will automatically show up in the Navigation Bar Properties area, in the image drop downs.
    Note: If you make an image like a small star as your button & want text next to it, instead of it being an image of "lets say" 30x30px you will have to make it with a white space to the right for text. So the button image may be 30x140px. Otherwise the text wont show up if using navigation Name field text impute field to show on the front of the button.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi,

If I understand you right;

Blue voda is a Website Builder and does nothing else.
      When you install Blue Voda a folder or is automatically created in C:\MyDocuments\Blue Voda...........

At the designing stages all images used in the web pages you are designing will automatically be saved in C:\MyDocuments\Blue Voda\images.

You will require to open new folders
      [i.e. C:\MyDocuments\Blue Voda\repository...] or photos or 3d Images etc
      For storage of your images and photos which you can use for your webpages you are designing or for later use.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

This is a bit helpful. My doubt was about the same thing and it is clarified now.

Comment

thanks collectors-info
          -FunnyPicz

Comment

Working...
          X