Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tab Order

Hello dear BV developpers,

Since new BV10 is being released/tested as we talk, maybe it's a good time to ask for a "tab order" menu, where people/users could change the order of the fields.
    This would be specially useful for editboxes, but I think it would be great if we could change the order of all items in a page.

I know that with the "bring to front" option we can manually specify the tab order, but if there was a menu to do it, it would definitely simplify our live, mainly if You have a page with 30 or 40 editboxes and sudenly You need to add an extra field in Your database and You are forced to re-do all the "bring to front".

Regards,
    pipesportugal

Re: Tab Order

Hi, good afternoon,

Another interest feature would be that on this "tab order" menu previously wished by me, that maybe the developer could also put there some check boxes to click so that the users could also "group" and "lock" objects as they wish.

Thanks and congratulations for the release of the release of BV10.

pipesportugal

Comment

i am not replying . i dont know how to post my own note/message/comments or questions without replying through someone else.

i have several suggestions to add to the wish list.
      1. make it easy so dumb numbies like me can know how to post. when i hit new post, it just flahes and bring me to the same screen. it does not pop up with a message box such as this one.

2. allow the navigation bar to easily have the ability to be a drop down menu bar like the sliding bar.

3. the support team should completely read and understand a question first before dismissing the question to the tutorial or forum. Some questios cannot be found in either location.

4. to be able to format sliding bar to any shape, color and size.

5. some users are comepletely unfamiliar with webing, hosting etc. they should be treated with respect and not like idiots.

Thanks

Comment

Puzzled:
        >"i am not replying . i dont know how to post my own note/message>/comments or questions without replying through someone else. "

For this Forum, go to

And click on New Thread at the top left of the screen.
        Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
        Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
        Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

Working...
        X