Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banners

Hi,

I'm pretty new to all this, so my suggestion is probably pretty lame compared to others; but, while I was creating my website.. I found myself wishing that I was able to create a fancier looking banner. I was hoping for like one of those banners that you see across the front of some fairty tale books and such... where it looks like a long paper ribbon curled up on the ends, or some other design. You have a lot of cool stuff as far as being able to apply background, images, grading, shading, highlighting and other stuff like that. You also have great choice for the different buttons you may want to add. So, I think just by adding a wider variety of banner styles, you could intrigue a lot more people and your customers could design more professional looking websites.
    Dawnee

Re: Banners

easy flash banner would be nice as well. Thanks

Comment

it is impossible for BV to design a tool to make a specific banner. every person has its own wishes. the size of letters, the font, the colors etc... the logo maker and banner maker that BV provides now is quite extensive and a real nice professional banner can be made from this source. if you still need something better or different there are many companies that make banners for a living and do not cost an arm and leg. i'm sure you could get many people here to bid on this for you.
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Welocome to the web site I Kristen

Comment

Are you guys ready to rock!

Comment

Working...