• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picnews
    Corporal

• Jun 2008

Number of sites to one account?

Hi
    If I wanted to build 10 or more sites do they go on the one account and if so do I pay for each site or are they ALL included in the one yearly fee?
  • CarbonTerry
    Major General

• Oct 2005

Re: Number of sites to one account?

As long as they are YOUR sites they can all go on one account. If they are for others, each site owner must have their own account. There is no reselling.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

• Dream Lady
      Major General

• Feb 2006

Yes, you can host unlimited websites (subdomains) (your sites)under your one hosting account. If you choose to pay yearly, there is no additional charge to add unlimited websites to that account. In addition with your hosting account you receive 1 free domain. The only charge would be to register the domain name, whether with Voda or elsewhere. Have you taken a look at this page and watched the video? It has all the features listed there.
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• picnews
        Corporal

• Jun 2008

Thanks, time to open my account.

Comment

• jeffkaris
          Sergeant

• Jun 2008

only thing that your limited by is bandwith
          -FunnyPicz

Comment

• Vanessa89
            Private

• May 2008

:D I have a whole BUNCH of questions... :P

I'm setting up a website called www.beadsbyu.com. I'd like to buy the domains for www.beadsbyyou.com and www.beadsbyu.ca as well, and then redirect them to my original site.

1. You said that if you choose to pay yearly, there is no additional fee, except to buy the domain names. What if I'm paying monthly?

2. Are there extra fees or commission to use a shopping cart, paypal, credit card capabilities, etc? Is there an extra fee for this if I have more than one site? I saw something about that for Soholaunch...

3. If my different domains lead to the same website, does it use any extra bandwidth than if I have only one domain?

4. I'd like to have a large mailing list. What kind of capabilities does BlueVoda have for this? How many addresses or emails could it handle?

5. Is there a page where I can read all the terms and conditions?

Thanks! :)
            Vanessa

Comment

• Collectors-info
              General

• Feb 2006

1. You said that if you choose to pay yearly, there is no additional fee, except to buy the domain names. What if I'm paying monthly?

2. Are there extra fees or commission to use a shopping cart, paypal, credit card capabilities, etc? Is there an extra fee for this if I have more than one site? I saw something about that for Soholaunch...

3. If my different domains lead to the same website, does it use any extra bandwidth than if I have only one domain?

4. I'd like to have a large mailing list. What kind of capabilities does BlueVoda have for this? How many addresses or emails could it handle?

5. Is there a page where I can read all the terms and conditions?
              Hi,
              • The extra domains you have to pay for & this is yearly & sometimes per 2 years. The monthly part is for your server use.
              • No fees from VH for using shopping carts, this is down to you. You can only have 1 soho site per VH account, but as many BV sites as you wish.
              • The bandwidth is for your total account usage, weather 1 domain or 100 domains.
              • ref to 5
              • Terms of service.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• Watdaflip
                Major General

• Sep 2005

You still get unlimited domains with the monthly plan. Its just if you choose monthly there is a setup fee... thats the only difference

Register/Login Script
                Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
                X