Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Questions

Hi.

I am about to upload a new website, considering VodaHost to host it, and have the following questions:
    • Are there any problems with support languages: most pages in my website will be presenting words in Hebrew.
    • My new website was built using Microsoft WORD and Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003, and saved as web pages [html], I know that there is a problem with it since they are Pixel oriented and everyone watching the sites will see it differently [since they will probably have different screen resolution settings]. What can I do to convert the pages to a system that will not be pixel sensitive?
    • I downloaded BlueVoda Website Builder, I tried to copy a "WORD" page and past it to BlueVoda Website Builder, it did not work, neither copy nor past a single item. Is it possible at all?
    • I have 2 websites hosted in Israel the domains do not end with .COM, they end with .CO.IL. Is it possible to transfer them to VodaHost as is or you should be involved in it in some way?

Thank you.

Israel Bar-On

Re: More Questions

1) No problems
    2) Even though they let you save with a.html extension...Word and Powerpoint are not real web design software...Use BlueVoda or another program web design program.
    3) Click Here to watch the tutorails.
    4) Yes we can host websites ending in .IL, we will send you full instructions on how to point the domains to our servers.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X