• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kcb
    Corporal

• Mar 2008

Big Mac!!

Would be really great if there were a Mac version.

While most mac users are probably more inclined to be in the Multimedia industry any how using applications like Dream Weaver, there would be a solid amount of Mac users that are clueless about making web sites, like me....I love Voda.. Im into more audio production, so for me this is amazing being able to upload and transfer files and look great with cool branding at the same time.

With the revolution of *****s ****, ******, and the rapid price drop of iMacs and Mac Book Pros.. if you can knock out a version for us annoying ***** Freaks, you could double your profits soon enough.

Anyow, I feel like Tom Cruise in Jerry Miquire writting a midnight Memo.

Thanks for reading.. if you made it this far.
    www.kcbproductions.net
    Sydney l Australia
  • iceman88
    Private

• Jun 2008

Re: Big Mac!!

Good luck on your new travel in the hi-tech life. Me still wanting to own a mac for graphics stuff. Don't know much about the web.
    Great speed mac delivers on graphics is what I'm after.
    Nice Day...

Software Discount Codes /Travel Promo Codes

Comment

• motoxxx
      Major

• Dec 2005

Re: Big Mac!!

I hate windows Vista so much that if BV was Mac compatible that I would sell every PC I own and do everything on a Mac. BV is the only program that I need to use on a regular basis that keeps me working on a PC. If it wasn't for that, Steve Jobbs would be making some more money off of me!
      Affordable Medical Insurance
      Discount Dental Plan
      Washington State Health Insurance
      Temporary Health Insurance
      Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Working...
      X