• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puravidarust
    Private

• Jun 2008

Real Estate Photo updating?

I will have a RE website and want to know how easy it is to update, on a daily basis new photo's of properties that are for sale. Is this going to be an easy thing for me to do?
  • Tom vR
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Re: Real Estate Photo updating?

Publishing photos on a daily basis with BlueVoda is not a good idea. Very time consuming. However, You can use OpenRealty for a real estate site and YES you can still host your site with VodaHost at low price. OpenRealty is an open office free product. If you subscribe with VodaHost, they will make OpenRealty available through their Fantastico area in the control panel.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

However, if you choose to update pages, it is quite easy. Just update the page on your computer and re-publish it.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Hi, updating with BV is as quick as many other programs. But a dedicated RE script is a bit more versatile in the respect of adding & changing parts, or all the info when needed.
        I found http://www.curve2.com/c2realty.php quite a good program. (But not a freebie)
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• Tom vR
          Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

You will see my current property site has been done with BlueVoda. It is a good start and easy to use. I'm planning to migrate to OpenRealty or something similar.
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

Working...
          X