• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jjran
    Private

• Jun 2008

web embedded website builder?

I am a beginner in web building. However i want to build a website or ask a friend to build one for me using Bluevoda and buy a domain name from the Vodahost. My questions are:
    1. When the website is already launched, does it come with a web embedded web builder? For instance, Do i or a moderator have an option of adding a new page or editing something that is already online, just by logging in and do the changes right on the website?

2 How long does it take after buying a domain name for the website to be active?
  • D'son
    Major General

• Apr 2008

Re: web embedded website builder?

jjran, the answer to your question simply is yes, you download BlueVoda, build your pages and publish them to your site. You can then make any changes you want, as often as you want. If more than one of you is going to be updating the site you will both need the program, and have to share your files with each other. As for how long it takes to have an active site usually within 48 to 72 hours you will receive a welcome letter with all your login details, once you have that you can publish your site and be up and running right away.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• Collectors-info
      General

• Feb 2006

Re: web embedded website builder?

1.If there is a few of you working on 1 site? Soho can be a way to go as it is web based & all that is needed is for all building the site to have login details.
      If its just 1 or 2 you can use BlueVoda, but you will have to send any files & images to each other when charges have been made.

2.Website activation can happen sometimes within a few hours. But you will get a temporary IP address until you domain propagates through the internet channels. This can take a day or so sometimes, but doesn’t stop you from having a live site (Quite often) within a few hours.

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X