• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PMACLEAN
    Private

• Aug 2007

New Website

Hi there, I have a few questions. Right now I have a BlueVoda account for my own website, and I really like the service and the price. I work for a non profit orginization and noticed that they were paying quite a bit for there hosting. It is a local company that hosts it. Would it be wise to switch to blue voda for thier site, and if I did, could we keep our domain name and position on the SE's.

Thanks

Paul MacLean
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: New Website

Originally posted by PMACLEAN View Post
    Hi there, I have a few questions. Right now I have a BlueVoda account for my own website, and I really like the service and the price. I work for a non profit orginization and noticed that they were paying quite a bit for there hosting. It is a local company that hosts it. Would it be wise to switch to blue voda for thier site, and if I did, could we keep our domain name and position on the SE's.

Thanks

Paul MacLean

Hi Paul .. yes that would be wise, and of course I think you understand they would require their own hosting account ..

If you rebuild their website using blue voda, keep all of the page names the same, all of your se things on the page and do everything identical and do all of this before you order up the account and order the account with this domain name. This way, when your account is ready, your pages are ready to publish and you will not experience any downtime ..

Also .. why not have them sign up under your voda host affiliate id, then you can earn $70.00 for the account sale .. nice eh!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X