portal sites, what are they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• portal sites, what are they?

Hello; I am new at this so please bear with me.
    1) What does title mean in the above text box?
    2) What is a protal site? How does it differ from a website?
    3) Does BV do portal sites?
    4) I plan on several niche sites; each with domain name. I have been told that a portal site would work best. Is this so?
    Thank you. gerich

Re: portal sites, what are they?

It is simply a one page site that usually links to several other sites. A doorway, a portal, an entry point to other sites. You can make any type of site you wish, if you plan on having several different sites each with its own domain name, you can have as many as you like as long as you own them. They are called add-ons, the extra cost comes in when you have to register the domain names (other than the cost of hosting with VodaHost). Hope this helps.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Re: portal sites, what are they?

To illustrate what a "Portal" is and does (deliver visitors to other sites) and how it differentiates from a "traditional" website, you can visit one of mine here.

You can see that the Portal offers visitors the choice to select a destination website according to their interest. Also, a Portal can increase the marketability of multiple websites by aquiring traffic based on the optimized values of the portal itself and then feeding/re-directing that traffic to an altogether optimized site (which values the traffic as part of the "inbound link" strategy).
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X