• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skatemart
    Private

• Jul 2008

Can vodahost support .co.nz websites???

Just wondering can vodahost support www.xxxxxxxxxx.co.nz for example??? Just unsure if u can? Or do I just keep with who i registered the domain with and use domain redirection?

• Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Can vodahost support .co.nz websites???

Hi, nz domains are one of those that like to be kept at home. But as you said! pointing you domain to VH from your domain provider should only take a few minutes to do & a few hours to propogate through the system. There are quite a few members from NZ using VH.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• sandranz
      Private

• Jun 2008

Hi,
      A similar question. I am trying to set up a website, I have little knowledge of Microsoft Word, I have limited funds and I am In NZ. What problems may I run into if I use bluevoda and ********, how do I get help, should I just use a NZ based company? And what did you mean that domains in NZ like to be NZ based. Thank-you for any help you can offer me!

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

What did you mean that domains in NZ like to be NZ based.

Some country's like AU & NZ hold the domains & are not usually sold by others outside the county of origin. So all you do is point your domain at which ever server you would like to use. (Usually takes 2 mins). But if you want to use BV? You will have to use a VH sever as it wont work on other servers.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X