• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skatemart
    Private

• Jul 2008

What is the easiest way to do this???

Hello,
    Im building my site with bluevoda, this is what is going to happen on my site.
    My site supplys, well call it sssssssss stuff. This is my vision for my site.
    I have a contact I america for ssssssssss gear. They have a website that I can order stuff off. And they can send it to any address NZ wide.

I want to display the items they have on their site, on my site. And I want customers to pay for the stuff that they order on my site. And into my paypal account.
    So its going to be a order on demand type of system were customers choose what they want then pay for it on my site and then it gets sent directly from America to the customers address were ever it is in NZ.

I have choosen to do it this way because the actual order process is a bit tricky, when sending to New Zealand.

What I want to know is can I in some way have it so that when customers order something and pay for it on my site, once the moneys gone into my paypal account for what they want.
    It automaticly orders it for them. Is that possible?

Thanks I called my product ssssssssss because I want to keep it undisclosed.

Cheers any help would be great.
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: What is the easiest way to do this???

To automate the process you need a cart that will allow them to select the product(s), redirect them to paypal, then, when they pay, it will be able to verify the payment. If the payment details match the Order ones, it will send the Order to your supplier. I believe that you CAN'T do it with the PayPal cart, as, to my knowledge, it doesn't accept multiple email addresses (yours AND your suppliers).

I believe that you can do what you want with some of the Carts that you can find for free, if not, you can find a paid for cart that is able to do this.
    I do have a cart capable of doing this.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X