• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • melrose
    Private

• Aug 2008

Creating website..

hi
    i would like to know how to create webhosting account using voda Host... can i have the detailed instructions.. thank you..
    Melrose
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: Creating website..

NO.. it is not free. You must purchase hosting. You may download and use BV on your computer for free, but you arent able to host it anywhere else.

To purchase.. use the ORDER NOW tab at the top of the forum.. it will take you to the checkout to pay for your hosting.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Lcoisas
      Major

• May 2007

Re: Creating website..

Hi,

To create a website with BV (Free program for building websites that you can download),you will have to buy or transfer an existing domain name to VH (Not free) .

You can know more following the link:

VodaHost offers the best cpanel hosting on super fast servers with unlimited Bandwidth. #1 rated web hosting for all your cpanel hosting needs.

You will be abble to build your pages using BV, but you can only publish them using a VH hosting account.

What I can tell you for sure, is that you wont find any other hosting offering you what you will get here - besides all you can find in the link above, you have a lot of people in this forum ready to help you and guide you, claer all your doubts, in order you can build a great website!

Don't hesitate - go for it!
      This is the best you can get!

Susana
      Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
      Leaf Tea & Acessories
      http://www.christiescreations.net
      Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
      Richmond, VA

Comment

Working...
      X