Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do I get a .de domain ?

Hello,
    I´m trying my best with the Tutorials.... but 1. : I was looking at the domain names and I saw .de, but when I ask to see if there is an available just appears .com. What am I doing grown? 2.: i would like to show my "process" to a friend throw email. Is there a possibility that she gets to see it. Must she sign up in Blue Voda? But still, the File is on my Co. 3.: Do you support also in other languages, my be German or Spanish? Thanks a lot. E

Re: do I get a .de domain ?

Originally posted by erendira gordillo View Post
    Hello,
    I´m trying my best with the Tutorials.... but 1. : I was looking at the domain names and I saw .de, but when I ask to see if there is an available just appears .com. What am I doing grown? 2.: i would like to show my "process" to a friend throw email. Is there a possibility that she gets to see it. Must she sign up in Blue Voda? But still, the File is on my Co. 3.: Do you support also in other languages, my be German or Spanish? Thanks a lot. E
    Hi .. Voda Host only handles certain domain extensions, so what you would need to do instead is to purchase this domain at another domain registrar that deals with the .de extensions and then you would be able to point this domain name to your voda host servers. Voda Host does offer a free domain name with the purchase of every web hosting account, so perhaps you could think of another domain that you would like to have as well, one with the .com or something.

Probably the best way to show your friend what you are doing through email would be to take a screenshot of your page that you built and send it to her to look at as an image. Blue voda builds websites on your own computer and unless you send her everything in a folder and ask her to put it back together you can't show it this way ..

Once you order a voda hosting account though, you will be able to publish a page and show her this way ..

Yes, Blue Voda supports other languages.

Welcome to Voda Hosting.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

NAtional domains, with just a few exeptions, are heavily regulated by National Authorities. So you should register your domain name with a registrar in your country, then point your DNS as Lady Eye suggested.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

How I Can Get A Free Website ?

Comment

Working...
        X