Question about sub domains, FTP and e-mail accounts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nkm
    Private

• Mar 2007

Question about sub domains, FTP and e-mail accounts.

Hi, I have some questions before I decide to sign up for your Hosting Package:

You say "Sub-domains - Unlimited". On my current domain (not BV) I have among others these sub-domains: home.nkm.net and rails.nkm.net. Is this the kind of sub-domains that I can operate with your hosting system as well? Now each sub domain is really a sub folder of the main domain. Is that how it works as BV as well?

You say "FTP Account - Unlimited". Can I then create FTP accounts with access to one spesific sub domain per account, so that my "sub user" e.g. my brother will have access to mybrother.nkm.net only? This should then give him access to upload and administrate contents in this sub folder (with sub sub foldes as well) only.

You say "E-Mail Features - Pop3 accounts - unlimited". Does this mean that you do not support the IMAP e-mail protocol? Also, is it possible to have e-mail addresses at sub domains e.g. mybrother@mybrother.nkm.net?

You say "Web Mail - Yes". Is it possible to customize the web mail user interface using my logo, colors and other design elements making it look like the web mail is part of my site?

-nkm
    home.nkm.net
Working...
X