• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miss Weev
    Sergeant

• Aug 2008

Miss Weev

I do not have a Voda Host account yet. I have never built a web site before and I am, believe it or not, afraid to publish. I have no idea what to do after I publish. What if it doesn't work? Also, once successfully published, can changes to the site be made by me at any time, and if so, is their a charge?
  • WSBlue
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: Miss Weev

Originally posted by Miss Weev View Post
    I do not have a Voda Host account yet. I have never built a web site before and I am, believe it or not, afraid to publish. I have no idea what to do after I publish. What if it doesn't work? Also, once successfully published, can changes to the site be made by me at any time, and if so, is their a charge?
    No need to worry about those yet .
    just download it

and follow the tutorails step by step
    Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.

Comment

• Miss Weev
      Sergeant

• Aug 2008

I'm sorry, but that doesn't answer my questions. I don't want to get into this if every change is going to cost. I have watched the tutorials and I have my site started and I am anxious to see it work, but I have some fears of the unknown.

Comment

• WSBlue
        Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

You just pay for the domain and hosting.
        You can change a million times the content of your sites and won't cost you anymore extra dime.

Comment

• Miss Weev
          Sergeant

• Aug 2008

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I hope to sign up and publish this week.

Comment

Working...
          X