Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding an order as an existing customer

This is probably a ridiculous question but anyway here goes:

I have just signed up with vodahost for 1 of my domain names, I now want to purchase another hosting service for another of my domain names (I don't want this to be an add-on domain):

When I sign up for the new hosting order, if I state that I am an existing customer do I still get a totally separate control panel and passwords etc for this new hosting package (this is what I want to happen) or would the new hosting be somehow linked to my existing service?

Cheers

Re: Adding an order as an existing customer

You can open more than one account and each account will be seperate with its own Cpanel, username and password.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

As you go through the payment process. It will ask you if you want to add it to your account.

Say yes

Note. I always use my email address to get the login details. If you use your clients/ friends what ever, you will have to contact them to get the get the usual email with the usual login details which will be different to what you are used to. Different servers, Different CP etc

I think they also give you different log-in details for billing. These don't work as per this email (because you've added it to your account). Use your original username and password for billing and you will see all the accounts you have purchased there.

Hope this helps

Darren

Comment

Thanks Guys.

Comment

This is another really silly question..

When you have bought the second account, how do you create pages for the second account as compared to the first account? If we have seperate accounts does that mean we have 2 totally different main folders? Or do we need to login to each account seperately?

As you can see I am not very technologically enhanced :)

Matt
          Matt Roessler
          Pain-Free Acupuncture
          www.painfreeacupuncture.com.au

Comment

You will have 2 seperate accounts, 2 seperate cpanels and 2 seperate usernames and passwords.

Just make sure that you create 2 seperate folders on your computer as you will be creating pages with 1 copy of bluevoda.
            Have fun
            Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
            Newbies / Beginners Forum
            FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
            My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
            Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
            X