This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I start

I already have a website which I would like to revamp using bluevoda. How do I start? I would like to do revamping behind the scenes before publishing it using Vodahost.

Re: How do I start

That is entirely possible, and by far the safest way to re-design an entire website.

You can download Blue Voda Free, and use it to create your "new" site page by page easily. When you Save each page, it will be saved to the Blue Voda folder on your computer --- you can open each page, use PREVIEW to see how it looks when you publish it, all without disturbing any page design or whatever website you have online now.
    BLUE VODA WEBSITE BUILDER TUTORIALS

When your website re-design is complete, simply purchase a hosting account with VodaHost, make the DNS (Domain Nameserver) changes needed, and then publish each Blue Voda created web page to your new account! You make DNS changes to your domain by either electing to transfer your domain to VodaHost or leaving it wherever it is presently registered and simply "pointing" to the nameservers assigned by VodaHost. A simple process, and fully supported by Tutorials that walk you through the steps.

Very simple, and nothing to rush you. Welcome to VodaLand!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili,

Thank you so much for your kind and prompt reply. Another question though? I have downloaded Bludevoda onto my desktop and tried to start my website but i could not find the menu bar icon was not displayed in any of the toolbars - can you help?

Comment

If you followed the Download instructions provided and Saved the Zipped Folder to your Desktop, after extracting, the Set-up program runs automatically --- and installs a Blue Voda icon on your desktop, not in any toolbar.
        It may be possible for you to manually create a Shortcut and to move that 'duplicate' to the Startup Menu, but that would be redundant, as it is already on your Desktop....

If, on the other hand, you are talking about the icon within Blue Voda to create a Menu/Navigation, you will find the icon along the lower left vertical edge of the Blue Voda Workpane (roll your cursor over the icons to view each icon label).

Good luck, and good web building!

Comment

i can't understand how to do it or how will i getr started can you please help me???

Comment

czesca,
            Watching the tutorials is a great place to start.
            CarbonTerry
            Semper Fi
            Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
            Zone 5 Photo
            My USMC

Comment

1. Getting Started - How To Plan Your Website

2. Download Blue Voda Website Builder (Free)
              ..a. Blue Voda Website Builder Tutorials
              ..b. Blue Voda Support Forum ("VodaTalk" - these forums, here where you are now) How to ask for assistance
              ..c. VodaHost Knowledgebase
              ..d. VodaHost Download Center (Useful Tools, etc.)

3. Website Hosting Account Features From VodaHost (Required to Publish Blue Voda Website)

It's up to you to define and transform your website vision into a reality, but if you are not up to it, we encourage you to try your best after following the steps outlined above and using the tools provided free, the advice and tips you will learn of within the VodaTalk forums, and with the occasional assistance from your peers ..... you will find the hardest step to be the first step (starting)!

Once you begin to plan, it will be no time at all until you are actually doing the things you have learned, and you website will begin to take form.
              When it is done, you will be able to proudly take all the credit!

Above all, have fun and remember our motto: "Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan!"

Comment

how shld i start now?
                i hav downloaded d voda host
                now what to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
                  1. Getting Started - How To Plan Your Website

2. Download Blue Voda Website Builder (Free)
                  ..a. Blue Voda Website Builder Tutorials
                  ..b. Blue Voda Support Forum ("VodaTalk" - these forums, here where you are now) How to ask for assistance
                  ..c. VodaHost Knowledgebase
                  ..d. VodaHost Download Center (Useful Tools, etc.)

3. Website Hosting Account Features From VodaHost (Required to Publish Blue Voda Website)

It's up to you to define and transform your website vision into a reality, but if you are not up to it, we encourage you to try your best after following the steps outlined above and using the tools provided free, the advice and tips you will learn of within the VodaTalk forums, and with the occasional assistance from your peers ..... you will find the hardest step to be the first step (starting)!

Once you begin to plan, it will be no time at all until you are actually doing the things you have learned, and you website will begin to take form.
                  When it is done, you will be able to proudly take all the credit!

Above all, have fun and remember our motto: "Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan!"
                  Take a minute to re-read the above post, and simply use the suggested links to formulate your own path!

Comment

yogita johari

Comment

thank you
                      !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X