multiple sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple sites

can i create multiple sites using blue voda, and if so how do I file the pages so there is no issues for the index pages of each different site?

Re: multiple sites

Hi, you create a new folder on your own machine to keep things tidy at your end, & when you create an Addon domain in your cpanel this will also create a new folder/directory for you to publish to. IE: public_html/newsite/
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Only at VodaHost: Unlimited Domain Names and Websites Per Account
      We show you how to easily create add-on's and include multiple domains so you can successfully manage your websites.
      To view all the features of VodaHost accounts, click here.

You can also learn a lot by Taking The Tour!

It's also helpful to Plan Your Website, because that way you have a blueprint to follow rather than have to stop and go back, or to always feel like you forgot something.

When you are ready, you can download the Blue Voda Web Builder for FREE and begin to design your website immediately!
      Blue Voda automatically shows you how to organize and save your work, and does so in a Windows-like environment, so there will never be a time when you feel not in command of your accomplishments!

You'll find a Video Tutorial Library ready to teach you how to unlock your potential using Blue Voda, covering every aspect in a fun and easy to follow manner with no "coding" or complicated things to learn.

And best of all, you can do all of this before spending a dime: when you are ready, you can Join VodaHost and get an awesome account loaded with all the features for as little as $7.95 a month and then immediately publish your website(s)!

You have many peers to help you along and to encourage your progress as well, something you'll not find with other Hosts, but something we take pride in here at VodaLand!

Looking forward to seeing you on the other side!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

hi my name is jame am form but base in nigeria, i will like to know more about how to build a website hope u dnt mind pls mail me back

Comment

Working...
        X