BlueVoda Website Builder Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueVoda Website Builder Manual

1st Question: Is their a PDF or other document Manual for the BlueVoda Website Builder, as your help only gives the video tutorials?

I have looked in knowledgebase, and forum to find answers to my question about editing.

2nd Question: Unable to edit the size of cells in a table whitin the builder?

(Example, table has three rows and three columns, row 1 has three columns, and all cells in the row of columns all are 200px wide, for a total table width of 600px.)

I want to make column one 100px wide, column two 400px wide, and column 3 100px wide.)

I have tried editing in table properties, and cell properties, no editing available to change cell size is available.

I have tried editing in table HTML, and cell HTML, with before tag, inside tag, and after tag. The result in BlueVoda Builder shows no change, but when previewing in browser I get double tables, and the cell and /or columns sizes did not change. I have tried two different browsers with the same result. (e.g., IE and Friefox).

Therefore, what am I doing wrong? I need some tips, tricks, or something, and your BlueVoda Builder Help does not have a context menu.

Maury
    mohimler@msn.com
    GetHeirloomTomatoes.com
    User ID: tkunfvoz
Working...
X