This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site termination and Site Start up?

I am redesigning my website and need to start the Vodahost site and discontinue the current site. How do I do this?

Re: Site termination and Site Start up?

You no need to dicontinue your existing site, just point the dns to the vodahost servers and then update/redesign the site. (after opening your VH account)

This way you should retain your seo status............
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

I wouldn't point my dns servers to voda host until I had a website to publish to voda host servers .. if you take a fair amount of time building blue voda pages, your website would be down for a while, so I would do this as the last step .. be sure as well to name your pages the same as your existing sites pages (if any currently found via searching), if you don't then when you make the change, that page that is found via a google or relevant search now, would then receive a page cannot be displayed error ... if there are some pages that you don't want to continue, publish a blank page by the name of this page and redirect to your main page from there ..

Good luck and welcome to vodaland.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks VH for this Forum. It's very useful especially for a beginner like me who is trying to figure out how I would go about in building my own website for the first time!

Comment

Although I didn't ask the original question. I would still like to say thank you because I was actually wanting to do the exact same thing. Thank You

Comment

Working...
          X