This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple website billing question

Hi, Me and my girlfriend are interested in singing up, but there is just one question I want to get a handle on first. And bare with me I am new to the hole thing.

Basically we will be making 2 separate websites with different domain names. I see that it is free to register a domain name when you sign up. and that you can have unlimited domain names on one account. but what exactly dose this mean? will there be one bill for the 2 web sites that is the same as having 1 web site.. or will each website we run tack on additional monthly/annual fees? also is registration for the second domain name free? and is there any additional fees to buy the new domain name?

If it is option B: and every web site we host under Bluevoda cost extra per month. What exactly dose the feature "unlimited domain names" give us?

Like I said this is all new to me, and my understanding of the terminology is vague, so bare with me and thanx

Re: Multiple website billing question

As long as they are your web sites you can have as many as you like on the same account, no extra charge. You will need to purchase the extra domain names (you will receive one free, for one year with the account). Each web site will reside in the same folder on the server but be its own seperate identity if thats what you want and set it up that way when you build it.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

ok, so I sign up, get one domain free, and pay for start up + monthly fee. then lets say I want to start the second web site. I click the Domain Names link and set that up and with my account, all I should have to pay for is the 19.99$ yearly fee and that's it? Do I understand this? or did i miss something?

Comment

You will have to purchase each additional domain name, but your hosting fee will only be $19.95 per year reguardless of how many domains you have.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

alright I think I get the idea now, thanx for the help

Comment

Working...