• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Treenerd
    Sergeant

• Apr 2009

Updating & adding pages to website

I am considering moving my website to Voda Host and using Blue Voda to build it. I am a complete newbie and no exp. with web building. So..what if... I build my site, and later after gaining some experience, decide I'd like to add pages, make some fundamental changes to the site. While I am tinkering away at it, is my site down? Can the changes be made 'in the background' over a period of days, etc., then published while the site is still running? And is there a charge to add pages, redo formats, etc.?
  • D'son
    Major General

• Apr 2008

Re: Updating & adding pages to website

Originally posted by Treenerd View Post
    I am considering moving my website to Voda Host and using Blue Voda to build it. I am a complete newbie and no exp. with web building. So..what if... I build my site, and later after gaining some experience, decide I'd like to add pages, make some fundamental changes to the site. While I am tinkering away at it, is my site down?
    No your site is still live and you can make changes as many times and as often as you like.
    Can the changes be made 'in the background' over a period of days, etc., then published while the site is still running?
    Yes, see above.
    And is there a charge to add pages, redo formats, etc.?
    Nope, no extra charges you can add as many pages as you like (unlimited disk space). It is quite common to add, change and/or delete pages as your site evolves. Good Luck
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• lissaaaaaaw
      Private

• Apr 2009

Hi i'm new on making website, so i just wanted to ask how can i create the http or URL because for everything i need it and how you put the name of the website. I allready pln my website but i need to know how to use BlueVoda please i need your help.

Comment

• ahimsa
        Major General

• Jan 2009

There are many Tutorials that will explain/show you how to do just about everything from the very first step right up to publishing your site. It's a really good idea to watch as many of these as you can......if then you are having a special problem you can always post on the relevant forum & there will always be someone who can help. Have fun & good luck
        david
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Originally posted by lissaaaaaaw View Post
          Hi i'm new on making website, so i just wanted to ask how can i create the http or URL because for everything i need it and how you put the name of the website. I allready pln my website but i need to know how to use BlueVoda please i need your help.

To be able to have an url you first have to buya Domain Name and a Hosting account.

Once you publish your webpages to your Domain name at your hosting account, the URL will be automatically created.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X