Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soholaunch

Soholaunch sounds like a great program.

When you are a VodaHost customer, do you get Soholaunch as a complete suite or is there a free vs. pro version?

Most other host provide similar tools but are very limited unless you want to pay more for added features that are actually needed to create a good website.

Just making sure. I love the "No hidden fees" but I am trying to really make sure I understand what I am going to get when I become a customer.

Thanks

- Proximo

Re: soholaunch

....you get the option of Soholaunch when you sign up for a VH account - accessible through Cpanel. What I'm not sure about is if you only get 1 free - I'm sure someone else will jump in and confirm this soon LOL
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Good point. I have 3 Domain names and I would like to know if I can use Soholaunch for all 3 or just one.

Then the next question will be... How much will it cost to use Soholaunch for more than one site?

- Proximo

Comment

You get ONE Licesnsed copy of the PRO version per account. You would need a new acct for additional copies of soho

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
          You get ONE Licensed copy of the PRO version per account. You would need a new acct for additional copies of soho

Karen
          Karen,

If I have one hosting plan and get 1 free account of Soholaunch. Can I simply purchase 2 more Soho accounts for my other two Domains that I am hosting with my same account?

I think this is what you meant, but it sounded like you where suggesting that I need a new hosting account for another credit on soho.

- Proximo

Comment

It depends on how you are going to run the payment processor whether or not you do this.. theres also additional issues.. as each install will attempt to use the same database unless your configure it differently. You also will have to go to soho direct for support as Vodahost wont support these copies.

In the end.. its cheaper, more efficient to buy more hosting accounts than it is to purchase the additional licenses and have it programmed to work correctly. so .. yes i was suggesting you purchase additional hosting.. at 99$ versus 149 for a license.. plus youd have to purchase support .

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X