• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • driverdog
    Private

• Aug 2009

A request for help by a slow mind

Hi You All,
    I have been watching the videos and am still not sure how to get started. I have in my mind what I would like to put on a site but am not sure how to get going. I have a paper model but still unsure. Any direction would be appreciated.
  • ahimsa
    Major General

• Jan 2009

Re: A request for help by a slow mind

....download BlueVoda, if you haven't already, design a page or 2 - just for fun. You can always delete/change them later. Practise linking, but remember you wont be able to test the links until the pages are published. (for which you will need a VodaHost account. Use the preview button to get a feel for what you have made.....& just go on like that - slowly...slowly & having fun. Sure it's possible to build a 2 or 3 page site in a couple of days but most of us with no prior experience take a little longer LOL
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• Hermann2511
      Private

• Sep 2009

hi driverdog, just get going. i started just like you two weeks ago, now i got my site up and running. nothing for a beauty contest, but it works. get your design first, then work on the links, easy and well described in How to create a download for your websites visitors. have fun!

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

The only way you can master Blue Voda is using the hands on approach.

For a start you can try using tools in Blue Voda to re-make certain design elements you see on other websites onto yours, which is the process that will teach you how to use BV rather than simply exploring how to use it. (Just don't "copy" other websites, which is wrong)
        What you dont like, just change it. You are your own boss.
        Your website will evolve and finally will become more refined as you master the art.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X