• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gerry Russell
    Private

• Nov 2009

Re: Hello I New to BV Have a question

Hello:

I have a question. I have written a small book. I want to publish it on the web. I know very little about computers.
    However, I have constructed a Home page and other related pages, fifty in total. I need someone to set up hipper links for me, and a few more ajustments, I will also need a domain name. All this has been done on word perfect 12. Question, how much will it cost me, and how do we go about doing it? Please advise me.

Thank you

Gerry Russell
  • ahimsa
    Major General

• Jan 2009

Hi Gerry,
    maybe you'd like to start
    here
    then it is strongly suggested to read/watch all the relevant tutorials. There is one specifically for linking. Bear in mind with links that you will only be able to see them working when you publish - not in preview.
    Good luck....have fun & come back to the relevant forum for any problems you don't seem to be able to find a solution for,
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• experiencelife
      Private

• Nov 2009

HI I am new to Blue Voda and I have a question as well, I am trying to set up a donation page and am a little stumped on how to set the design so that I can collect information and also be connected to paypal for the donation can some one help me? My site is http://explife.org thanks!!

can you email me so I know someone replied my post at experiencelife@embarqmail.com

Comment

• mrmagoo144
        Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

you can set up your ebook on your website and once someone pays you they can download it or read it right from the site. contact me through my website if you wish to learn how to do this. it is too complicated to explain here.
        hope i can help
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
        X