X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • carlo morena

more than one site per account ?

hi
    I already have an account with Vodahost ( package for 95,40...usd and 19,90 for I domain name ). May I have more than one site with different names with the same account?..Beacouse at the moment in my url there is a sort of advertising and my site is non more visible ( www.lambs5x1000aglianimali.org ) ( in spite of my payments) .. I'm setting for legal actions... In the meantime I would try to built another site. if is for free...

thank you very much
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: more than one site per account ?

You can have as many websites as you like on 1 account, assuming they are all for your own use. But you must purchase a new domain for each site. The domains are not free & have to be paid for.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• carlo morena

thanks.

but with the package one in for free, is that corretct ?...in other words, in order to have just one site you have to pay for a package ( more than 90 usd ).. right ?

Comment

• DM Owner
        First Lieutenant

• Apr 2008

I believe it is $95.40 USD a year and yes (1) domain is included in that price.

Each additional domain is 19.99/yr (Double Check this but I believe that is the correct price.)

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by carlo morena View Post
          hi
          I already have an account with Vodahost ( package for 95,40...usd and 19,90 for I domain name ). May I have more than one site with different names with the same account?..Beacouse at the moment in my url there is a sort of advertising and my site is non more visible ( www.lambs5x1000aglianimali.org ) ( in spite of my payments) .. I'm setting for legal actions... In the meantime I would try to built another site. if is for free...

thank you very much
          Your site is perfectly visible now.
          It was temporarily suspended probably because of delayed payment.
          Also pls understand that after payment the account is activated again almost immedistely, BUT it might take up to 72 hrs to re-appear, due to the required DNS propagation through the www.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• s77evens
            Private

• Jun 2009

If I am understanding this correctly, I can have multiple websites in my single hosting package and each can have different subject matter unrelated to the other(s) and the only thing I have to pay is for the domain name, thru either Voda or Go ***** or whoever. When I advertise or produce adwords, etc. and a person responds to a given website's ad, they will be sent directly to that website without that site appearing as a subdomain of the master account, i.e. where the master account is TropicalFish.com and the unrelated site is babyfurniture.com and I advertise for baby furniture, a customer will come directly to babyfurniture.com without seeing or going through TropicalFish.com/babyfurniture. Is that correct? SGE

Comment

• navaldesign
              General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Correct.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X