Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions

hello

I have a few questions before i open a hosting account. First i like to say that i love the Blue voda software. It is so easy to use. Now for my questions. My husband and I are both planning on building websites, i have already started on mine and he hasnt. I have downloaded the software on my computer. Is he allowed to use the software on his computer to work on the website he wants to build and will we be able to have our websites under one account. Also the websites I build i am planning on selling them. I realize that when i sell them the person will be required to have the domain name and hosting transferred to them. If i sign up as an affiliate can I give the person i have sold my website to my affiliate link for hosting and suggest they use vodahost for their hosting or is this not allowed?

Thanks

Re: questions

the only way you will get credit for a sale as an affiliate is if your customer logs into blue voda for the first time on his computor from your banner. why not build the site, sell it to your customer, and then have him buy the contract from blue voda. he must open with his computor, through your banner and then pay for the hosting. at least that is what i understand. you can always send in an email to presales to verify my comment.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
    X