• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wagtrails
    Private

• Aug 2010

Can I add a calendar for self booking reservations

I have a membership club and would like my members to make their own reservations to use the club. Also I was wondering is the e-mail unlimited
  • wagtrails
    Private

• Aug 2010

Re: Can I add a calendar for self booking reservations

This is not spam i am considering votahost everything looks good.I see the e-mail is unlimited, but I still have the question about a booking feature can i buy one to add on?

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

VodaHost is a top of the line hosting company and everything is above board. No hanky panky.

Disk space is unlimited, bandwith is unlimited and email is unlimited.

What ever you need you can install on your servers.

There are Members on this forum who are capable to meet your needs for reservation scripts or templates etc.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• wagtrails
        Private

• Aug 2010

zuriatman
        Thank you very much for your reply to my question . Not sure why you may of thought I was up to hank panky. This was a honest question. I have been in business for over 30 years with a clean track record. As I continue to review BlueVoda I can see why they are highly rated. Thanks again

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

There are various means to add a specific simple reservations calendar (booking script), if you find one via Google search ('free booking calendar, free reservations script').

It can be added to a Blue Voda created website easily, and when chosen carefully, rarely involve a compromise of functionality.

You may wish to also analyze this thread which discusses 'travel' specifically, in order to glean a better overall understanding of the logic of reservations, booking, and functional expectations, and the skepticism that Zuriatman was merely echoing earlier ....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Collectors-info
            General

• Feb 2006

Vodahost Spam & Email Policy Under their TOS We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. "Safe lists" and "double Opt-in" will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated without notice.
            VodaHost Web Hosting reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with this policy, at its sole discretion. VodaHost also reserves the right to make any such modifications in an emergency at our sole discretion.
            VodaHost reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee. This cost of the clean up fee is left entirely to the discretion of VodaHost.
            Bulk Email / Mass Email scripts of any type are not permitted on any VodaHost server. The send mail rate on all VodaHost servers is capped at 200 emails per hour per account, any more than this will be bounced back to the sender. If you require more than this, please open a support ticket stating the reason why the 200 limit should be raised on your account and the EXACT source of your mailing list.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• wagtrails
              Private

• Aug 2010

Thanks Vasili
              I will look at your suggested thread.

Thanks Chris
              Our mailing list is a list of our members only we have never had plans to mass e-mail or spam anyone. Thanks again for highlighting the rules, they seem reasonable.

By the way Chris based on your General status maybe you can tell me why Vodahost has so many bad reviews. ( I ran into a blog after a general search for vodahost help info).

I think vodahost has a lot to offer and I would like to publish my sites with them. But that blog I ran into was so negative it drove me right to ******* and I secured a few of my key domains in my company name. As a hosting company vodahost is better than ******* hands down.

Comment

• Collectors-info
                General

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by wagtrails View Post
                Thanks Vasili
                I will look at your suggested thread.

Thanks Chris
                Our mailing list is a list of our members only we have never had plans to mass e-mail or spam anyone. Thanks again for highlighting the rules, they seem reasonable.

By the way Chris based on your General status maybe you can tell me why Vodahost has so many bad reviews. ( I ran into a blog after a general search for vodahost help info).

I think vodahost has a lot to offer and I would like to publish my sites with them. But that blog I ran into was so negative it drove me right to ******* and I secured a few of my key domains in my company name. As a hosting company vodahost is better than ******* hands down.
                You will always get a few with a gripe with the large amount of account holders VH has, & I think you will get this with most company's/hosts. I have accounts with a couple of hosts, but sill use VH as the main one as they have always been upfront if there is a problem & quick to sort things out. (Been with them at least 4 years + now, & very happy with them)
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                X