• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Simmer77
    Corporal

• Aug 2008

Any Current promotions/coupons?

Hi, I have several domains and hosting blans with BV. I am about to register and host another. Are there any current coupons I can use in registering? Thank you
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Any Current promotions/coupons?

Just missed one .... > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/new...tml#post347416

You can still get one free domain when buying a new plan if you type in "freedomain" when you order.

With unlimited domains and band, why would you need so many plans, unless you are purchasing for others to avoid reselling violation? And, if they are for others, it would make sense for you to earn commission by having them buy their own accounts via your VodaGold Affiliate link, yes?

http://www.VodaGold.com
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Simmer77
      Corporal

• Aug 2008

I have a few companies and a non profit effort...

all hosted with BV. Is there a smarter way for me to be doing this?

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Frankly, you could benefit the non-profit by signing it up with VodaGold so whomever is referred to VodaHost (however you promote it, referral, on the website, in favored links, etc.) for hosting either business or personal the commissions will go directly to the NP as a fundraising vehicle.

Nothing wrong with NP's getting involved with Affiliate Marketing as a revenue stream, and actually it is where the rubber hits the road as far as Networking effectively, in my opinion. I set up most of my NP clients to do this to some degree, as it is simply free money with minimal management .... besides, who doesn't want to be listed as "favored" by a NP as a 'Preferred Partner'??

And, as I mentioned, if you already have a hosting plan for your business, there is nothing stopping you from simply adding additional enterprises to the same account as add-on domains, as there is no restrictions on domains, email addresses, monthly bandwidth allowances, storage, etc. As long as they are truly Add-On's with their own registered domain names, there is no less valuation from the Search Engines, so nothing lost (including extra expenses) means something saved, and better, unified administration.

Yes?

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Glad to see you got your NP involved in the VodaHost Affilaite Program!

I know it will prove to make a positive difference for all for years to come.

Comment

Working...
          X