Brought our domain but confused about hosting....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CoreP
    Corporal

• Sep 2010

Brought our domain but confused about hosting....

Hiya

We have brought our domain www.coreparanormalnz.com from bluevoda for $39.95usd.

Now we are confused as to whether that has already furnished us with hosting to the web or do we have to buy that for a minimum of $9.95usd per month?

We have tried to ask the billing area this same question a week or so ago but havent heard back.

If we need to purchase our hosting still - can you tell us where we fill out that information as the 'normal' buying mechanism seems to only work if you're transferring a domain from another source or getting your domain at the same time.

Cheers
    Kiri
    George
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Brought our domain but confused about hosting....

I can't know if you have purchased only the domain name registration or both hosting AND domain. The price you paid is rather strange..

Here is the link for purchasing hosting: http://www.vodahost.com/web-hosting-order.htm

Normally, you could get a 1 year hosting plus domain name registration free for the 1st year for $95...

I suggest that you submit a support ticket to VH to clarify things, and see if , in case this was only the domain name registration, they can still suggest a way to purchase the hosting with the domain name and have a credit for the money you already paid.

I also recomend that you purchase the annual (or more..) hosting
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• CoreP
      Corporal

• Sep 2010

Re: Brought our domain but confused about hosting....

Thanks for the prompt reply. I think we are going to do the 1 year option, we have been issued an ISP and password but are still a little unsure about exactly how much we have paid up. It seems a strange amount to us also, considering the joining options given.

We will try to get it clearer through the billing dept or similar.

Cheers :)

Comment

Working...
      X