Page Height

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Height

Does BlueVoda have any limit on the length/height of the website that I will be creating?

I recently tried using another website creation software tool, and after devoting about 20 hours to it I discovered that the maximum page length for any of the site's pages was 2800 pixels. I need a site that has unlimited length options.

Re: Page Height

Anyone seriously wanting to make a web page greater than 1100-1300 tall should reconsider the project altogether (remember, there are wordcount guidelines to page Content, and limits to what the SE's consider worth evaluating until they get a good baseline): the Search Engines will profile you immediately as suspect, and attribute a far inferior ranking because of your apparent non-standard construct. Long, "spammy" infomercial-like advertorial sites will also flag easily, despite clever attempts to comply with simple METADATA entries, so weigh the benefits and pratfalls carefully.
    And we did not even begin to discuss the possibility of page load conflicts (due to length), Visitor reluctance to scroll or the page abandonment rates according to format!

That is why the need for additional, interior pages was suggested. Since all properly constructed pages are evaluated, cached, and ranked, there is no real lesser classification between the index page and an interior page: as long as each are properly constructed and compliant in nature, they are all valued resources to the SE's and, in fact, demonstrate the better relevancy they are keen to covet, as smaller page Content tends to be consistently composed with the focus and natural import that typically delivers better quality information.

To answer your question .... No, Blue Voda Web Builder nor VodaHost do not stupulate any web page size restrictions. Just persistent, proven advice for you to rely on as you progress toward your own success!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you for your quick reply and feedback! It's very much appreciated.

Comment

.... and on we go!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X