X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invoice

Hey!

I have decided to create a website using vodahost. Problem is that when i was looking at how much it all would cost i think i went one step to far and seems i got an order made but not payed for it yet. Now i see i got an invoice due tomorrow. I was going to do this tomorrow anyway so its not that im getting something i dont want but i wanted to wait so i could send money to my paypal account to pay for it. I have sent the money to my paypal account and it will hopefully end up in there tomorrow.

Im just wondering what happens if the money wont show up tomorrow on paypal? will the order just go away or what?

Re: Invoice

You should submit a support ticket to the Billing / Accounting department as only them can answer you.

Pls click on https://www.vodasupport.com/index.ph...kets&_a=submit

You don't need to register or Login, neither do you need to provide cpanel username or password. If required, type n/a (not applicable)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Invoice

ok thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
      X